Friday, August 19, 2016

IT'S TIME TO MOVE!!!

Hello friends!!!  Thank you for stopping by here.  Now that I have a better idea of how to blog and how I want my blog to look and all that good stuff, I have moved my blog over to wordpress which you can access by going to www.happyinkdesigns.wordpress.com or by clicking here.  I hope you will hop on over and check out my new site.  You can follow me over there by clicking on the "Follow By Email" tab over on the right hand side.  Thank you all for your love and support and for helping me get my toes wet in this wonderful world of blogging!!  Hope you see you there!!

4 comments:

  1. I've added you to my bloglovin' listing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thumbs up, Misty! See you over there! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darnell!! See ya on the other side... =)

      Delete