Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sneak Peek

Hi there!!  I wanted to give you a sneak peek at what I'm working on. I didn't have anything to report today since I'm not quite done so I thought I'd at least let ya in on what I've been up to.  I think I pulled out almost every ink pad I have for this one...  Well, hopefully I'll get more than one (card) out of this...
I've got some emboss resist ink blending going on over here..

And some not so great water coloring going on over here...  (notice the not too close, kinda dark corner shot?  Yeah, that's on purpose.)
I'm planning on Copic coloring some of the images from this set in the morning so I can get a feel for a few different mediums.  I'll be sharing all of this in my next YouTube video as well.  All in all, I'll be happy if I can get at least a card or two done by tomorrow. It's waaaay past my bedtime so I think I'm gonna call it a day. I hope to see ya, well, later today since it's already after  1 a.m.  Yikes!!  Nighty night!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on my commenting and video watching Misty. Bear with me as I catch up here hopefully this weekend. I am anxious to see what comes of all those fabulous goodies on your desk. Your watercoloring is looking pretty dang good to me!!!! Glad you got to bed too. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda!! I totally get it. I'm so behind myself. I'm hoping to make Sunday my "catch up" day. I love seeing everyone's new posts and I feel like I'm missing out.. Thanks for stopping by though!! I hope you've gotten caught up by now. Sometimes it just seems like there's not enough time in the day!! Hugs back!!

      Delete